Forum for discussing the official expansion.
Post a reply

Gerutz house?

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:13 am

Where is it, also what do i do next in the islands of fire and ice? I havent done anything other than talk to the abbot

Re: Gerutz house?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:18 am

His house is in the village of stone.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:59 am

But the quest "Break into Gurutz' house" says his house is in the north of Thule village. I couldn't find it there though... And although he moved to Stone village now that the bridge is repaired the quest remains unsolved.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:26 pm

His OLD house in village of Thule is just north of the armor shops. Just break one of the windows... I believe I broke in through the back window, but I could be wrong...

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks, I'll finally get rid of that quest! :)

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Lol spoke too soon. Now that he moved from Thule Abbey to Stone City (Eldfell) he doesn't take the oil and gold. :s

Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:38 am

Strahlungsopfer wrote:Lol spoke too soon. Now that he moved from Thule Abbey to Stone City (Eldfell) he doesn't take the oil and gold. :s

I know>.< they should fix this problem

Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:05 am

Still cant find his house... Or at least nothing happens when i tap/hit the windows

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Rebellion213 wrote:Still cant find his house... Or at least nothing happens when i tap/hit the windows

I think your stealth skill has to be around 40

Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Thanks. It was driving me crazy. I had to power up my stealth first and I was finally able to break into the house. Stupid for it to be a crime when the owner asks you to so this and it is in an abandoned, zombie-infested town.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:55 pm

ChouDoufu wrote:Thanks. It was driving me crazy. I had to power up my stealth first and I was finally able to break into the house. Stupid for it to be a crime when the owner asks you to so this and it is in an abandoned, zombie-infested town.

Lol
Post a reply